Start of doctoral studies -
form "Agreement for supervision of a doctoral thesis"

english version (go to german_version)

Register your intent to undertake doctoral studies

You need to fill in the following forms. Then print out an prefilled "Agreement for supervision". Please submit the printed and signed documents together with the other documents (like certified copies of the academic degrees, CV etc.) to the Dean's Office.

Before you can start to fill in the form, you need to create an account. When you click on the links below you will be asked for your credentials.

  1. Filling in the form (start process for the first time)
  2. Continue to fill in the form (after a break)
  3. Print the "Agreement for supervision of a doctoral thesis" or "Deklaration to undertake doctoral studies" (depending on your faculties' rules)

For entrance requirements and other regulations please see information pages at your faculty's site.

For problems with the account (e.g. forgotten password) please contact us at: promotionsdb[at]